Designed and developed for the world’s largest brick manufacturer, the new Brick Selector app is an interactive tool to help architects and developers find the right product for their project.
Produced by Sync Interactive, I worked closely with the client to focus on their key aims and objectives to produce a market leading application. Working on specs, wireframes, UX and then the final app UI. The app was then developed and launched on iOS and Android tablets and phones by the developers at Sync Interactive.
Winner of the 2012 Effective Mobile Marketing Award in the Business to Business category.
• Search through hundreds of bricks quickly and easily
• Find results based on colour, texture and style choices from our range of Traditional and Contemporary bricks
• Compare brick colours and their technical properties side by side
• View the entire range or locate a specific product (searchable A-Z by name)
• Save bricks to your Favourites as you browse and review later
• Email brick panel images to yourself, a colleague or client for reference
• Order samples directly from the App
• Full screen high res product images for all content
• Live content updates
• Designed and developed for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
“The app has been a huge success with our customers, and cements our position as a modern, future-orientated, technical innovator.”
Annette Foster, Director of Marketing, Wienerberger
constructiontag industry design, mobile app design, UI design